Espíritu Travel’s Jewels of the South tour packs culture and activities into 10 days trip plan. The adventure begins in Madrid with a food tour and a day trip to Toledo. Then you’re off to Córdoba, a city known for beautiful medieval architecture and Moorish influences. You will also visit Granada with ist Moorish history, Málaga and Seville where you could enjoy a flamenco show.
- Tour the Moorish palaces of Andalusia
- Wander through the narrow winding streets of Cordoba’s Jewish Quarter
- Visit Málaga for Picasso culture and great seafood
- Explore the capital’s museums, squares, and parks like a true Madrileño
* Rent a car and explore Spain at your leisure with this customized trip plan